HOW DOES CONTACTED BENEFIT ME?
Contacted Solves Two Unique Business Challenges
- Businesses both large and small, need improved methods to acquire and interact with new prospects and existing customers.
- There are millions of people worldwide who would love to break free, become self-employed, work from home, and enjoy a brighter future. Contacted instantly gives them this opportunity.
It’s All About Communication
Unless staffed with a well-funded and dedicated marketing department, business owners have neither the time nor the inclination, to master and embrace modern communication methods like social media, live chat, email, SMS, call, and video conferencing. The Internet technology revolution has made people more demanding. They want quick responses, and they want it via their preferred communication channel.
The Contact Center market is a multi-billion dollar industry expanding exponentially across the world.
The No Barriers, Home-Based Business Opportunity
Thousands upon thousands of people around the world are stuck in mundane and unrewarding employment. Including people who harbor an ambition to break free and start a profitable home based business.
Individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset can launch their business, work from home and build a brighter future for themselves and their family. Contacted is the answer to their ambitions because anyone can do this business.
- Offer outbound, small overhead, calling services from your home to local businesses, aimed at finding them new customers. This service in huge demand by business owners of all kinds.
- You’ll be freeing business owners to concentrate on their core skills.
Contacted Is a Fully Integrated Contact Center Suite
- An integrated Customer Relationship Manager (CRM).
- Online real-time web based software.
- Script Writer with built-in Mail Merge.
- Next record in database Auto-Dialer.
- Automatic Dispositions Updater for the CRM.
- Internet Hosting.
- Online Help Manual and tutorials.
- Option to add additional Agents
You’ll Help Businesses Grow
All you need is a personal computer and an Internet connection.
Operating a Contact Center Is Simple
- Import your leads into the database.
- Create your Call Script.
- Insert appropriate Data Merge fields.
- Create a Call Campaign List.
- Select your Soft-phone or use Skype.
- Click on the Auto-Dialer Start button.
It’s That Easy!
Once you have completed your first call, entered and stored a Call Disposition (call status), the AutoDialer automatically dials the next prospect on your list. This feature alone will increase your productivity ten-fold. Plus, if have additional Agents they will be focused on dialing instead of talking in-between calls.
A Multi-National Software Development Company
Entrepreneurs Act Swiftly and Decisively When They See an Opportunity. How About You?
Call Scripting with the integrated Auto-Dialer
Leverage your existing SIP account or use your Skype account, or use your standard telephone, or take advantage of our free and fully integrated “Web-Dialer” combined with your existing SIP account, and immediately start dialing from your web browser.
Call Dispositions are Flags that are activated by your Agents to complete each presentation cal. After each call is completed the Agent is required to select a Disposition like “Interested”, or “Do Not Call”; once the selection is made the system activates code in the software to create a new prospect, set a callback date, or in the case of “Do Not Call”, that specific record is flagged in the database so that an Agent does not call their number again.
Keep track of your staff activity, even when you are away from the office via emailed reports pushed to your Smartphone!
Reporting becomes available to you from within Contacted; they can also be Pushed automatically via email to you, on a schedule defined by you, (i.e. daily, weekly and monthly).
Call Script Auto-Update: Tasks, Meetings, Contacts and Sales Opportunities
When an agent completes a call and sets the mandatory Call Disposition, Contacted then automatically establishes a future appointment, Task, Meeting or Opportunity for your Agent to follow up at a later date. Contacted “sets it and forgets it,” until the date specified, ensuring your sales Agents are as productive as they can be.
Prepare professional Email Campaigns to send to your contacts and your prospects. The opportunities are endless!
Upload your PDF brochure and other materials for use in your email campaigns. Save them in the “Document Library” for reuse again. As your Document Library grows, deploying new campaigns becomes quicker and more varied.
– Quickly create your data-merged Call Scripts to drive your sales agents to maximum productivity.
– Add pages and manage “Script Branching.” And add “Rebuttal Pathing” that steers the sales-pitch to the intended goal.
– Pre-define “Drip emails” to ensure your prospects are kept interested by emailing them on a defined date schedule.
– Add one or more PDF, images, or even media attachments to your Drip Emails.
– Add Filters to your Script to call certain demographics, i.e. “all contacts in a particular City.”