Add Calendar Event
To add a new event to the calendar, proceed as follows:
- Select Calendar from the Main Menu.
- Click the Add Event Quick Access button in the Action Bar. The following selection screen is displayed.
- Select one of: 1) Phone Call, 2) Task, or 3) Meeting.
- The scheduling screens for the three events are largely identical. The Task scheduling screen is shown below.
- On this screen add 1) Title, 2) Status, 3) Priority, 5) Description and other relevant fields.
- Click inside the Deadline text field to display a calendar on which you can set a deadline date.
- On the right-hand side of the Deadline file, set the time for a deadline.
- In the Customer text field, start typing the name of existing contacts or companies and the field will auto-fill.