Users can select individual tasks using the Main Menu, the optional Quick Access Menu, the Action Bar, or the Launchpad. The task selections are described in detail in this User Manual. New users may, however, benefit from the following outline of the basic workflow involved in running a Contact Center.
- Configure the Home page (Dashboard) with its Action Bar, Quick Access menu, and Launchpad to suit individual preferences. This is a one-time task you can better address when you have become familiar with the system. See the topic title My Settings > Configure Dashboard for details.
- Start by adding some companies and contacts with contact details and email addresses to the database. See topics titles Companies and Contacts for details.
- Write call scripts for individual campaigns using the Script Editor. See topic group titled Call Scripts for details.
- Create outbound call campaigns.
- Action outbound call campaigns, capture and store call status in the database.
- Create email campaigns, capture and store results in the database.
Beyond this basic overview, many additional tasks and system features are described in the following sections of this User Manual.