Before you set up a call campaign, you need a campaign plan. You also need to complete few prerequisite steps in this system.
- What is your target market? In other words, who are you going to call?
- What is your campaign objective? What is your purpose in calling your contacts or companies?
To prepare your call or email campaign, you must first complete the following steps.
- Set up Contacts and/or Companies.
- Assign contacts to a specific category. For example, if you intend offering a service to hairdressers, create a contact category called "hairdressers".
- Create a Call Script for the campaign. .
- Create a Call Campaign Listing that contains the contact details for members of the assigned category, e.g. "hairdressers"..
To complete these steps, refer to the following topics in this User Guide.
- Contacts > Add Contact.
- Call Campaigns > Create Contact Categories.
- Call Scripts > Call Script Templates.
- Listings > Create a List.
Once complete, you can set up your campaign. See Campaigns > Call Campaigns > Create Call Campaign or Campaigns > Email Campaigns > Create Email Campaign.