Should you need to add an additional country, proceed as follows:
- Select Administrator > Common Data.
- In the table of Common Data items displayed, click the View icon for Countries. A table of 257 countries is displayed.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the Next button to scroll through the entries.
- To add an additional country, select Add Array on the Action Bar to display the dialog box shown below.
- In the Key field, enter the international country abbreviation for the country.
- In the Value field, enter the name of the country .