Outbound Call and Email Campaigns target specific contact or company categories created in the system..
You must first create Contact Categories, one for each target market, and assign different contacts to specific categories.
This is an Administrative function which you manage as follows:
- From the Main Menu, select Administrator. The screen and dialog box shown below is displayed.
- Select Common Data.to display the following screen.
- Click the View icon for one of the following listings:
- Click the icon for the group to which you want add a category.
- Click the Add Array button to display the following screen and dialog box.
- In the key field, enter a phrase that identifies the category in the system.
- In the Value field, enter a phrase that will be displayed in the category listing on contact records.
- Click Save.
After entering a number of Contact or Company categories, you can search for members of a particular category. To do so:
- Select Contacts or Companies from the Main Menu.
- Select Advanced Search.
- In the Categories drop-down menu, select the category to view.
The following screen illustrates.