Create Sign-Up Forms
This form is used to sign up or amend the relationship status of new or existing clients.
- To access the Sign-Up form, select Marketing > Sign-up Forms from the Main Menu.
- Click New on the Action Bar. The screen shown below is displayed.
- Enter or select entries from the following drop-down menus.
- In the Title field, enter a suitable title for the form, most likely a contact or company name.
- In the Allowed Sites field, enter the URLs of sites for which this sign-up form applies.
- In the Submitted Messages field, enter details of any submitted message.
- In the List field, select the Call or Email Campaign associated with this form.
- In the Opportunity Manager field, select the name of the assigned Campaign Manager.
- In the Type field, select either New Customer or Existing Customer.
- In the Lead source field, select one of: 1) Website, 2) Email, 3) Referral, 4) Advert, 5) Call Campaign, or 6) Other.
- In the Status field, select one of: 1) New, 2) Prospecting, 3) Evaluation, 4) Negotiations, 5) Contract Won, or 6) Contract Lost.
- In the Start Date field, select either 1) On Form Submit, or 2) 1, 2 or 3 Days.
- Click Save on the Action Bar.
- On the saved form now displayed, you can copy the forms code in order to place the form on a website. The form code section is shown in the following image.
- On the saved form screen, click the Form Preview button to see how the form will look online.