To create a new task:
- Select CRM > Tasks from the Main Menu.
- On the screen displayed, click New in the Action Bar. The screen shown below is displayed.
- In the Title field, enter a task title.
- In the Status field, select one of 1) Open, 2) In Progress, 3) On Hold, 4) Closed, or 5) Canceled.
- In the Priority field, select one of 1) Low, 2) Medium, or 3) High.
- In the Employee field, assign the task to yourself or to a staff member.
- In the Deadline field, click to display a calendar and pick a date for completion.
- In the Customer field, start typing the a customer name stored in the CRM database. If found, the field will auto-complete.
- Click the New Note button if you want to attach a reminder or explanation note.
- Click Save on the Action Bar to save the task.
- In the Tasks sub-menu, located below he Action Bar, you can select and add New Meeting, New Task, New Phone Call, or New Note.
- At the bottom of the screen, you can select to view Alerts, Emails, Pending Tasks associated with the phone call, and existing Notes and Documents.