Create a List
To create a list for a Call Campaign or an Email Campaign, proceed as follows:
- Select CRM > Listings from the Main Menu.
- On the screen displayed, select New on the Action Bar. The screen shown below is displayed.
- Enter a name for the list. For practical purposes, choose a name the identifies the group of contacts, or the niche market that the list addresses.
- Select the type of list as one of: 1) Call Campaign, 2) Email, 3) Email Campaign, or 4) Mailchimp.
- In the Description field, enter a brief list description.
- Add New Note to list as required.
- Click Save on the Action Bar. .
Add Contacts or Companies to Listing
To add records to a listing, proceed as follows:
- Select CRM > Listings from the Main Menu to display a list of existing listings.
- Select the View icon to access the following screen.
- To start entering Companies/Contacts to the list, click either Add Record(s) to List on the Action bar, or click the Add New menu button. The screen shown below is displayed.
- Select Search Contacts on Table or Search Companies on Table. The screen shown below is displayed.
- The following options can be used to add contacts or companies to a listing.
a) Select or Deselect all entries in the contacts or companies list displayed.
b) Click the Select icon for individual entries to be added.
b) Use Advanced Search to select contacts or companies by: 1) Name, 2) Categories, 3) Status, or 4) Record Manager.
- Once the selection is complete, click the Commit Selection on the Action Bar.
- Select the Submit button in the previous screen image Add New Record(s) to List..