Editing an existing list is a two-stage process. Proceed as follows:
- Select CRM > Listings from the Main Menu.
- All existing lists are displayed in a table format as shown in the image below.
There are two options for editing the listing:
- Edit the list details shown in the top half of the screen (1).
- Edit the contact details shown in the bottom half of the screen (2).
Edit Listing Details
To edit the top half of the screen:
- Select Edit on the Action bar to display the listing screen.
- You can edit the following details: 1) List Name, 2) List Building field, 3) List Maintainer, and 4) List Description.
Add new Note to listing
- To add a new Note to the list, click the New Note button to display the Note Edit screen.
- Select Select files to add existing document or image to the listing.
- Enter and edit note in Note editor window.
- Click the tool bar icon shown in image to display the advanced format editor.
Edit Contact Details
- Select an icon in the contact details table to add, edit, or remove a contact or company from the listing.
- Select the View icon for a particular contact or company details.
- Select the Edit icon for a particular contact or company to edit their details.
- Select the Remove icon to remove the contact or company from the listing.
Further options on this screen include:
- Select Add New to add additional contacts or companies to the listing.
- Select Call Campaigns to create a call campaign for this listing.
- In the Record Type drop-down menu, filter the listing to show only Contacts or Companies.