To create an email template, select Marketing > Email Templates from the Main Menu.
- Select New on the Action Bar to display the template editor.
- In the Template Name field, insert a name that uniquely identifies the email template. You will need this when creating an Email Campaign.
- To insert Data Merge field into the script, select Target or Employee.
- In the list of data merge fields displayed, select Insert to merge a particular field into the script. When using the script, the system will tie the script to an Email Listing and sequentially populate the field with the database record for a particular contact, company, or employee identified in the Email Listing. This feature is part of the Next Record in Database Auto-Dialer. The next record is identified b the Email Listing created.
- Select Save on the Action Bar.
- The template editor transitions to the following screen on which you can select, upload and attach files