Language and Translations
This is a powerful feature that makes is possible to translate part or the whole of Contacted.com to another language.
Access this function by selecting Administrator > Language and Translations in the Regional Settings section.
In the left-hand column of the screen, you will see a long and comprehensive list of English expressions used in Contacted.com
Proceed as follows to explore this function.
- In the Number of rows per page, select how many records you want to displayed on the page.
- Use the Next, Previous buttons to scroll through the records.
- In the Currently Translating drop-down menu, select the language to which you want to translate all or some of the entries.
- In the Filter drop-down menu, select to display one of: 1) Show all, 2) Show with custom translation, 3) Show with translation, or 4) Show without translation.
- The records translated to the specified language will be shown in the right-hand column.
You can select the Settings tab to change the default language shown in the left-hand column.
Proceed as follows to set the default language for Contacted.com.
- Select the Settings tab to display the following screen.
- I the Default Language drop-down menu, select the preferred language.
- In the Allow users to change language field, enable or disable this function.
On the Action Bar, you can select one of the following functions:
- Acquire a new language pack. This requires you to contact Contacted.com as specified on the screen displayed.
- Refresh languages.
- Translation contributions.