Launch Email Campaign
The prerequisite for launching an email campaign is an Email Campaign List. See Listings > Create a List for information on how to create such a list.
To launch an Email Campaign, proceed as follows:
- Select Marketing > Email Campaign from the Main Menu.,
- In the table displayed, Click the View icon for the list you want to email.
- Click the List button to display the current list contact details.
- Check the list details for accuracy.
- Select Add Records to List on the Action Bar if you wish to add additional contacts to the list.
To check that your email has been created and attached to a list, proceed as follows:
- Select Marketing > Email Campaign from the Main Menu.
- On the screen displayed, a table of current Email Campaign lists is shown.
- Click the View icon for the list to which your email has been attached.
- Select the Email Messages menu button to show mail messages attached to this campaign.
- Select Add New if you need to create and add new mail message.
Provided your mail server has been properly set up, the email will be sent automatically to all recipients lists in the list. The field titled Sent To on the above screen will list the recipients once the transmission has been completed.