Use this screen to add company details for a Contacted.com licensed user.
- Add all relevant details about the company.
- Select Edit to amend company details
- Select Add Contact on the Action Bar to enter contact details of one or more individuals associated with the company. The Add Contact screen is shown below.
- From the Companies sub-menu, add activities associated with the company. Such activities may include: 1) New Meeting, 2) New Task, 3) New Phone Call, 4) New Note, and 5) New Sales Opportunity.
- Select one of the green button menus to display activities associated with the company. These may include: 1) Contacts, 2) Emails, 3) Email addresses, 4) Activities, 5) Sales Opportunities, 6) Lists, 7) Addresses, and 8) Notes and Documents.
- Select Add New to add a new activity.
- In the table of Contacts associate with the company, select an icon to View, Edit, or Delete a contact.
Use the screen shown above to add Contacts associated with the company. Select Paste Company Info to insert company details from the My Company screen.