To set up and schedule a new meeting on Contact Center, proceed as follows;
- To schedule a new meeting, select CRM > Meetings from the Main Menu.
- Click New on the Action Bar to display the screen shown below.
- Enter title for meeting.
- Select Permission as one of: 1) Public, 2) Public - Read Only, or 3) Private.
- Select Priority as one of: 1) Low, 2) Medium, or 3) High.
- Select Status as one of: 1) Open, 2) In Progress, 3) On Hold, 4) Closed, or 5) Canceled.
- In the Employees dialog, select one or more people and click the > icon to transfer their names to the right-hand side of the dialog box.
- Select the date and time for the meeting
- Select the Duration/End Time for the meeting. Press the Toggle button to switch between Duration and End Time.
- Select a Recurring Event value in its drop-down menu.
- Enter the name of customers who will attend the meeting. The field is auto-filled as you start typing names which are stored in the CRM database as contacts.
- In the Description field, enter the purpose or description of the meeting.
- Select New Note to enter a note or document relevant to the meeting, or search for existing notes using Filter selections.