Record Result and Follow-Up Actions
Once a scheduled phone call has been completed, you can record the result and any required follow-up action.
- Select CRM > Phonecalls from the Main Menu. A table of phone call records is displayed.
- Click the View icon for the scheduled call listed in the table. The following screen is now displayed.
- The list shown can be filtered to one of: 1) Not Closed, 2) Open, 3) In Progress, 4) On Hold, or 5) Canceled.
- If you wish to view current details before adding more details, select the View icon, then select Edit button on the Action Bar.
- If you wish to edit without viewing, select the Edit icon for the required phone call in the table of meetings listed.
- To update the call status, set the Call Status to one of 1) Open, 2) In progress, 3) On hold, 4) Closed, or 5) Canceled.
- On the Phonecalls sub-menu, located below the Action bar, you can select 1) New Meeting, 2) New task, 3) New Phonecall, or 4) New Note.
- Click New Note and enter additional details if so required.