Record Result and Follow-Up Action
At any time, you can change the task status, or record the result and any required follow-up action.
Select CRM > Tasks from the Main Menu to display a list of current tasks.
You have the following options to refine the search in order to find the task to be updated.
- If you wish to view task details, select the View icon, then select Edit button on the Action Bar. Alternatively, click the Edit icon for the task to be modified.
- Use the Advanced Search options to filter the tasks by: 1) Employees, 2) Status, or 3) Priority. Click the Show button.
- In the search fields located above the task list, filter the tasks displayed in the table as required.
View a Task
In the table of tasks, click the View icon to display the original screen on which the task was created.
The following options can be actioned on this screen:
- Select Edit on the Action Bar to modify or update the task details.
- Select and create New Meeting, New Task, New Phone Call, or New Note.
- View Alerts, Emails, Pending Tasks, and Notes.
Edit a Task
- On the Task View screen shown above, click Edit on the Action Bar. Alternatively, select the Edit icon in the list of tasks displayed (see first screen image above).
- Edit the task details as required.
- View Pending Tasks as well as Notes and Documents relative to the task.