Schedule Phone Calls
To schedule and phone call and record the outcome and any required follow-up actions, proceed as follows:
- Select CRM > Phone Calls from the Main Menu.
- Click New on the Action Bar. The following screen is displayed
- In the Subject field, enter the purpose for the call.
- In the Customer field, start typing a customer name. Provided the customer exists as a contact, this field will auto-complete.
- In the Employees field, assign the call to yourself or to an employee.
- In the Description field, describe the background and purpose of this call.
- In the Date and Time field, schedule the date and time for this call.
- As an option, you can click New Note to enter explanation or reminder notes.
- When complete, click Save.
Continue to the next topic for information on how to record result and required follow-up actions.