Sending Single Email Manually
This is a method to send single email through the Contacted.com host server. This does not require you to set up an external mail server, or to send via MailChimp.
- Select Email from the Main Menu. The email form is shown below.
- Enter the mail message in the top editor window, and your email signature in the bottom editor window.
- Select an existing email template from the Email Templates list, or create a new email without using a template.
- Start typing contact name into the Recipient field. The recipient's name and email address will be automatically inserted if stored in the database.
- Insert Data Merge fields as required:
a) Select Target to display and enter data merge.fields for the mail message.
b) Select Employee to display and enter data merge field for the email signature.
- Enter mail text and format using the editor tool bar.
- Select Attachments > Attach if any attachment should be sent with the email.
- Click Save and Send if you want to send the email immediately.