To generate this report, select Reports > User Activity Report from the Main Menu.
The report configuration dialog is shown in the following image.
To generate a User Activity Report, select the options in the following sequence:
- In the Record Type field, select which specific type of records to include in the report. Use the arrow buttons (>, >>, <<, <) to move to move specific records from Active to Inactive and vice versa.
- In the User field, select All users or an individual user.
- Click inside the Start Date and End Date field to display a calendar on which to select a date range.
- Select the remaining options as required.
- Finally, click the Show button on the Action Bar.