Search functions with several options are displayed on all screens. The system offers three different search functions.
- Basic search
- Advanced search
- Guided search (a tutorial type search)
The basic search function is shown in the following image.
You have two options on how to perform a search.
- Leave the search field empty and click Search. Enter a keyword in the search field and click Search. Be aware that you need to enter a search phrase (keyword) that has an association with a help system topic, or with records stored in the CRM database.
- The following search screen is displayed.
- Enter a search phrase into the keyword field on top of the screen. If you already did so on the first screen, the keyword field will be populated with the same phrase.
- Click one or more of the required check boxes to select: 1) Companies, 2) Contacts, 3) Phone Calls, 4) Files or 5) Downloads.
- Click Search.
- In the list of records retrieved, click the record you wish to inspect. The full details will be displayed on a separate screen
Advanced search is context sensitive and only available on screens where a specific condition or status can be entered as a search parameter.
An example of advanced search for contacts is shown below.
- From the Main Menu, select CRM > Contacts.
- Select Advanced Search to display the following screen.
- In the Contacts drop-down menu, confine your search to: 1) All, 2) Recent, 3) Favorites, or 4) Watched.
- In Advanced Search, confine your search to one or more of the following: 1) Company Name, 2) Category, 3) Status, or 4) Record Manager.
- Select Show to show records that correspond to conditions entered.
- Select Show All to clear condition and show all Contacts.
Advanced Search by Screen
For other Contacted.com screens, the following search conditions can be selected in Advanced Search.
- Companies. Search by Categories.
- Listings. Enter the option to display Active and Inactive Lists and display: 1) List name, 2) Type, and 3) List Maintainer.
- Meetings or Phone Calls. Select Meetings by Employees and Status as one of: 1) All, 2) Not Closed, 3) Open, 4) In Progress, 5) On Hold, 6) Closed, or 6) Canceled.
- Tasks. Search by: 1) Employees, 2) Status as shown above, 3) Priority, and 4) Tasks marked as Short-Term, Long-Term, or Both.
- Call Script. Templates by Name.
- Call Campaigns. Search by: 1) Date (From), 2) Date (To), 3) Employees, and 4) Status.
- Email Templates. Search by: 1) Template name, and 2) Subject.
- Email Campaigns. Search by: 1) List Name, 2) Type, and 3) List Maintainers.
- Sales Opportunities. Search by: 1) Type, 2) Lead Source, and 3) Status.
- Sign-Up Forms. Search by: 1) Title, 2) List, and 3) Allowed Sites.
- Products. Search by: 1) Producer, and 2) Stock Keeping Units (SKUs).
- SKU. Search by: 1) Stock Name, and 2) Price.
- Users. Search by: 1) Categories, 2) Active (yes/no), 3) Admin (No/Administrator), 4) Access (permission). You can also search by 1) First Name, 2) Last Name, and 3) Email.